February 15, 2012

Pretty things for the home

Since we're about to move, I've been kind of consumed with decorating and furniture ideas. I'm so excited for a fresh start and to work towards having a home that I'm really proud of. One thing that appeals to me when it comes to home design/decor is filling rooms with things that aren't mass-produced. I am drawn to vintage items and one-of-a-kind pieces. I like things that have a story.

So, just in case you've been racking your brain trying to think of a housewarming gift, here's some things I've "hearted" recently on Etsy. (Totally kidding. Cash would be fine. Just kidding again.) Some are vintage, some are just handmade and awesome.



I love this set of lotus bowls. They would be cute for use in the kitchen, but I can also see them in the bedroom to collect rings or change. Love.




This make me an old lady, but I love these blue and cream vintage curtains. I have a thing for birds, and I'm always drawn to these colors, so its only natural... I don't think my husband would care much for these!



Totally diggin this vintage enamel container and think it would be fun touch in the kitchen... or pantry :) 



There isn't much to say about this runner other than its so pretty! And SO me.



On my bed. Now. It's just precious. I know I could probably make this... but I'm not going to. haha



On my couch. Now! it's so cute it HURTS. So much time went into making this and I love that aqua blue.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love know what you think!