September 13, 2011

Half off at Whole Foods!

Wahoo! Check out Living Social today for $20 worth of goodies from Whole Market for $10. I have a Whole Foods store (Greenlife) near my office, and I love running over there to grab lunch, snacks for my desk, or produce for meals at home.  I've also found that their organic milk is much cheaper than at my grocery store, so its my new stop for milk! They have a great selection of vitamins, herbs, and supplements and I've recently started taking a Whole Foods brand food-based multivitamin designed for women.

I encourage you to grab this deal today if you have a Whole Foods near you. Eating organically can be pricey (but TOTALLY worth it) so I jump on any chance I can to save some money on good-for-me products!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love know what you think!