September 22, 2011

Pizzadillas!




Just a friendly reminder that if you're craving that bad-for-you, cheesy, pizza goodness you don't have to call Papa, Domino's, or The Hut! We do a lot of quesadillas at our house (mostly chicken), so I try to keep whole wheat tortillas in the fridge.  Add some cheese and some of your favorite pizza toppings to tortillas and then cook in skillet, oven, or quesadilla maker and BOOM! Pizzadillas!

You can see in the picture above that I added pizza sauce in the quesadilla, but next time I will just heat it up a bit and serve on the side as a dip. It wasn't bad in the quesadilla, just made them messy and floppy (wouldn't firm up...hard to eat!). I think kids would love these! Serve with a salad and you've got a super quick lunch or dinner...or snack!







Photobucket




Cast Party Wednesday

1 comment:

  1. When you say kids would love it, I think that includes my hubby as well - YUM!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love know what you think!