March 14, 2012

Thinking about Jonesy...

It's a sunny, beautiful day! (Or, at least that's what people are telling me. I'm stuck in my office in the middle of the building without windows. Bummer.) I was looking through the pictures on our camera and I found this and wanted to share.

It's the last picture we ever took of my sweet Jonesy... making it rain, obviously. What a good sport. haha. Adam had just sold a ton of stuff on Craigslist in preparation for our big move, and Jones was helping us celebrate the increased cash flow.



I don't want to be a blubbering fool, and you non-pet-people just won't get it, but I miss him so so much. Seriously the best cat ever, and one of the joys of my life. He was so sweet to come home to and snuggle with. And I have such great memories of just me and Jones in my teeny tiny apartment when I first moved to Chattanooga. I'm trying my very best to be a good "mom" to these new kitties and give them and myself time to form that same kind of attachment, but it really is quite an adjustment. I might be quicker to "attach" if they would stop leaving kitty prints on my brand. new. stove.

Anyway, Ringo and Miles are now a part of the family and we'll all learn to get along. :) It sure does help when they both jump up in my lap for a nap. Precious!


1 comment:

  1. Jones will be forever missed! He will be happy to know your lap remains warm! That is such a sweet picture of you and your new boys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love know what you think!