October 24, 2011

Things that made me smile

Just a quick post to share some things that have made my life enjoyable over the past few days...

These are the bomb-diggity and I'm kicking myself for not getting more when they were BOGO at Publix last week. DELISH!


Pretty flowers, mason jar, burlap-y ribbon. Adds a little fall cheer to my desk at work... for cheap!



Yummy lunch! Salad from home; creamy potato and leak soup and cheddar/scallion biscuit from Greenlife (Whole Foods). That soup and biscuit were PERFECT on a cold day.



My sweet kitty has been especially cuddly since the weather has gotten colder and I. Love. It.



I love spending QT with my hubby at Lowe's. It sounds silly but tackling projects at home together is so exciting and makes me look forward to all the things we have waiting for us in the future!



Wonderful hubby strikes again! Thanks for the right hand bling!

2 comments:

  1. I think you're awesome. I love this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM..chocolate chips is a good idea!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love know what you think!